Congratulations! You have chosen to live an experience in Caravan!
Here is what the quota includes:
- Affiliation to Puglia Slow Travel and contribution for the exclusive use of the Caravan and its facilities during the days of stay chosen (list of accessories and features of the Caravan as listed in the website);
- Stop in the equipped area and water and electricity connection fees for the days of stay;
- Tourist tax for the days of stay;
- Check-in is expected after h. 13 on the day of arrival indicated during booking;
- If you have your own car or rental car: we’ll send the position where the Caravan is located, reach the location with your own means; we wait there for your check-in;
- If you do not have a car: meeting point at Airport City Terminal or Lecce station and transfer at location where the Caravan is located; check in
- Check-out: within h. 10 on the day of departure. If you do not have a car, transfer to Airport City Terminal or Lecce station will be at h. 09:30;
- If more than one location has been chosen for Caravan accommodation: the moving from one location to another will take place at h. 9:00 am;
Are excluded from the quota
- Lunches and / or dinners during the whole stay, in the stay places or in others not included in the chosen itinerary;
- Entrance tickets for museums and / or exhibitions in the places of stay or in other places not included in the chosen itinerary;
- Excursions or other experiences in the places of stay or in others not included in the chosen itinerary;
- Use of the facilities and / or other services in the parking areas (shower tokens, transfers, bike / car hire etc …);
Baggage: there is no weight of maximum or minimum baggage that you can carry. However, it is strongly recommended to avoid rigid and bulky suitcases, and to prefer trolley or soft bags due to the narrow spaces of the Caravan (no more than one per person if people are more than 3).
Booking and cancellation terms
The reservation will be deemed successful to issue the deposit of € 100, to be paid by bank transfer to the coordinate that we’ll send you to the email left in booking phase. The amount paid will be refunded if the reservation is canceled only if it is communicated via email or other means within 10 days before the check-in date.
By accepting these conditions, Puglia Slow Travel is relieved of any responsibility for incorrect use of the Caravan and its accessories which could damage guests or third parties.